Lead Recruiter at Randstad
Views:3802 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Director - RPA Sales - eCommerce (12-20 yrs)
- To manage the entire RPA sales life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Understanding customers' diverse & specific business needs and applying services/product knowledge to meet those needs
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to develop new prospects /business logos / accounts / clients
- Strategizing effective sales plans and meeting sales targets, thereby also contributing to team targets
- Target and grow business within existing accounts by mapping stakeholders and key decision makers in the business, and pitching in for various services
- Defining markets and development of sales strategies and a business plan for the region prior to the start of and during each FY, including targets and objectives
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services that will lead to an increase in sales
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to the clients with support from the Delivery team.
- Generating new business leads by identifying and developing new business through networking. Hunt new logos.
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades - Promotion of products/services portfolio
- Conceptualizing and designing global sales campaigns / webinars / seminars, to create awareness and interests, thereby generating leads for reference sales
- Collaborate with Presales team in responding to any bid documents, writing or reviewing proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Providing Business development leadership within your region or area of responsibility to ensure business in accordance with company policy that will maximize the company's income potential and profitability
Competencies Technical / Functional:
- Business and Industry Analysis
- Development of Leads to Sales
- Sales Closing
- Negotiation Skills
- Post Graduate - MBA
- 12-15 years of sales experience in the IT or related industry.
- Proven track record of effectively and successfully managing a large, geographically dispersed sales team.
- Minimum 5 years of team management experience.
- Open to Business travel
- Quick learner with ability to adapt to changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on style with strong problem-solving abilities and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.