Director - Risk & Control - IT Infrastructure - Capital Markets Application - Financial Services (15-22 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - IT Infrastructure, Technology, Capital Markets, RIsk & Control, Risk Assessment, Risk Operations, SOX, Compliance
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Looking to hire of Director, Risk & Control (Capital Markets) with relevant BFSI industry experience and strong experience in IT infrastructure, Risk Management and Risk Operations.
Client Details :
Our client is a multinational financial services organization headquartered in UK. It deals in investments, banking, wealth management, etc.
The client is currently looking to hire for the role of Director, Risk & Control (Capital Markets) based out of Pune.
- Managing and coordinating all the regional Infrastructure Control Office activities.
- Managing and meeting the Risk Management responsibilities
- Leading the delivery of an effective governance framework the organization and ensuring visibility and accountability for controls status
- Meeting compliance with all internal (policies & standards) and external (legal & regulatory) compliance requirements
- Screening the status of all open issues via various issue and risk management tools and ensure timely action. Also, defining the operational practices
- Providing SME support for the engagements external auditors for SOX assessment
- Maintaining oversight of management controls validation across aligned teams
- Implementing the educational programs across the organization
- Establishing and maintaining an effective Risk and Control culture
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in BFSI industry with strong technical experience in IT infrastructure with relevant degree
- Strong technical risk management expertise across Technology, Information, People, Cyber, Resilience and Supplier Management
- Experience in executing a strategic agenda within a control framework and operating in a matrix organisation
- Experience and knowledge of functions within first and second line of defence
- Project Management experience and certified in CISA /CRISC would be preferred
- Opportunity to work with the best in the industry
- Market standard remuneration for the perfect candidate
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Rubinder Kaur - +91 124 452 5438
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.