Director - Revenue Management & Analytics - FMCG (12-20 yrs)
Skill set required : Strong experience in pricing analytics and revenue management from a FMCG domain with global experience.
Main Purpose :
- The organization has determined Net Revenue Management as being a critical capability to rapidly scale to address intense external headwinds across the retail landscape, on-going competitive pressure and to underpin organization's ambitious top line and margin goals.
- PEP NRM is still a relatively immature function where capabilities and technology enablement are not yet best in class, nor standardized and deployed globally. This role will define and implement a multi-year transformation roadmap to equip organization's NRM with world beating technology, data analytics and systems to drive granular NRR and margin capture, and radically improve agility to respond to market trends.
- Audits current PEP technology, systems and analytics capabilities to support NRM and benchmarks to external peers -In partnership with IT & Transformation, builds clear PSP to define end state ambition and transformation roadmap for NRM technology, systems and analytics incorporating investment requirements and BU deployments to deliver end state. Builds a clear business case for PSP and for formal alignment with PEC, Sector LT- s, Sector NRM & IT Leadership, BU NRM, Commercial and IT leadership
- Implements a robust oversight process to govern implementation of transformation plans including delivering current capability investments, roadmap driving common deployment standards globally, and implementing future capabilities in a timely manner and in line with capex/investment parameters. Importantly, ensures translation of technology concepts into real business impact including a coherent test & learn pilot program globally to accelerate PEP capabilities in key areas (e.g. Personalized Value) and formally drives deployment of successful initiatives globally to drive maximum business impact.
- Embraces external start-up and other sources of innovation in collaboration with PEPLabs (eg. hosting external hackathons/conferences) to accelerate PEP understanding and leverage of future technology to drive advantaged NRM delivery. Builds a strong external network and elevates PEP presence and profile to underpin future talent acquisition.
- Formalizes an internal network of collaboration and best practice sharing across IT, eCommerce, Insights, Digital Marketing to further develop future PEP capability development on digital technology and analytics.
- Coordinates Transformation agenda with NRM Strategy and Capability priorities to ensure alignment to business goals and an integrated talent and learning program to embrace and fully exploit future technology enablers.
- Approximately 12 years relevant industry experience, preferably with close proximity to data, analytics and technology sectors
- Demonstrable experience implementing large transformation programs across data/analytics, systems and digital technology -Strong understanding of modern CPG commercial practices and technology needs
- Some understanding of NRM concepts and practices is desirable although not necessary
- Proven & confident influencer at all levels in the business, with multi-country experience a clear advantage
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in clear, simple & logical terms & build compelling presentations & professional communications (in English language)
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation given frequent interactions with PEP Leadership team
- Self starter - able to drive progress in an ambiguous environment and demonstrates excellent collaboration skills and ability to succeed in the matrix -Strong results orientation, track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Change management - leading large scale change throughout levels of an organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.