Director - Research - Law Firm - PhD/LLM (7-12 yrs)
Opening with one of the Tier 1 Law Firms - New Delhi
- Looking at a research director who has supervised legal researchers.
- The person will lead a Team of 10-12 researchers.
- Provide legal research assistance to lawyers of a law firm.
- Provide advise to Senior Management
- Track on progress of each employee, perform performance reviews, and communicate to management the progress of each team member
Candidate requirement :
1. Ideally looking at somebody who has a PhD or an LLM in Public Law.
2. Should have an experience of 7+ years.
3. Should have leadership qualities along with research.
4. Should be open to travel
5. Looking at candidates coming from Think Tanks.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.