Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:4539 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:261
Director - Real Estate/Construction Projects (15-20 yrs)
- An MNC is hiring a Real Estate Director to be based in Mumbai . A candidate who is self-driven, consultative with 15 -20 years of experience in Land and space acquisitions, negotiation of large space for lease / sale, contract negotiation & closure, Project finance and Business development of Real estate and infrastructure sectors.
- The person should be versatile, accomplished & goal-oriented professional with expertise in acquiring large property on either sale or lease within a short period of time, dealing with various real estate agencies to join a high growth oriented MNC company operating in Data Centre industry at Mumbai.
- Develop strategies for identification, evaluation & shortlisting of properties, specific to each of the cities identified
- Manage major projects and transactions (incl. tender processes, due diligence, site audits, contract negotiations)
- Monitor real estate markets and re-negotiate lease contracts, where necessary
- Develop a strong understanding of legal documents required to assess the property with close interaction with legal
- Preparation of clear and realistic project budget for acquiring the properties,specific to each locations
- Identify portfolio, asset and market opportunities, risks mitigation and cost savings opportunities
- Manage service providers in the course of acquisitions, building of the projects etc.
- Negotiate comprehensive deals including developer/landowners scope of work, rent, escalation, security deposits, advance rents, Utility costs, power rates, HVAC costs, Common Area Maintenance Costs etc
- Conducting regular audit of all such premises and providing audit report and improvement areas.
- Creating awareness of need for safe construction and providing guidelines and training on how to have a high safety environment.
- Adept at developing safety plans, overseeing implementation as well as conducting field safety survey and auditing for compliance
- Co-ordination for Project compliance & regulatory team.
- Meeting with all the stakeholders and prepare the MOM.
- Oversee the planning, monitoring, tracking, controlling & evaluation of the whole project.
- Understanding project details, preparing project schedule, updating the schedule as it evolves.
- Oversee the planning, implementation, QC and status reporting of the project as well as resource allocation
- Communicate with the client, client billing and follow up with contractors and other agencies involved in the project.
- Ensure that acquisition is completed in stipulated time and obtain completion certificate.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, relationship building and manpower management skills
- Professional having completed B.E. / M Tech in Civil & Construction Management, Project Management or graduate with specialization in real estate acquisition
- Basic knowledge cum understanding of Engineering, Design & planning
- Excellent in estimations, Exposure to construction industry.
- Good in costing, cost analysis, rate analysis & value engineering
- Establishment of appropriate document control & record maintaining system
- Good Presentation skills.
- Good oral & written communication
- 15-20year work experience in real estate business and negotiations, ideally in an industrial corporate setting
- Solid understanding of real estate laws, practices, calculations and experience in the negotiation of real estate contracts
- Fluent English, additionally fluent in Hindi or other local languages
- Strong project management skills with a structured, methodical and analytical work approach
- Independence, initiative, flexibility and strong commitment.
- Strong service focus and team skills
- Willingness to travel
Those interested may apply or call on 8451801646 for more queries