Managing Partner at The HR Consultant
Views:502 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Director - Real Estate & Construction Management (15-25 yrs)
- To Develop strategies for identification, evaluation & shortlisting of properties, specific to each of the cities identified
- To shortlist property which meets the evaluation criterion in coordination with projects, sales and legal team.
- To Negotiate comprehensive deals including developer/landowners scope of work, rent, escalation, security deposits, advance rents, Utility costs, power rates,HVAC costs, Common Area Maintenance Costs etc.
- Coordinate for commercial , legal and technical due diligence of the shortlisted property.
- Liaison with various govt agencies/consultants for direct allotment of the land parcels and also compliances of local laws during construction and development including building plan and EC approvals.
- To Monitor real estate markets and re-negotiate lease contracts, where necessary
- To Develop a strong understanding of legal documents required to assess the property with close interaction with legal
- To Identify portfolio, asset and market opportunities, risks mitigation and cost savings opportunities
- To Manage service providers in the course of acquisitions, building of the projects etc.
- To Conduct regular audit of all such premises and provide audit report and improvement areas.
- To Ensure that acquisition is completed in stipulated time and obtain completion certificate
- B.E. / M Tech in Civil & Construction Management, Project Management or a graduate with specialization in real estate acquisition
- Basic knowledge in Engineering, Design & planning