Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:342 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Director - Quality Assurance - BPO RCM (14-20 yrs)
Director Quality Assurance (BPO RCM)
- You will oversee and manages all activities of quality assurance teams & develops the departmental vision and build the departmental culture and work standards.
- Provide technical / functional leadership and expertise within the field of Quality Assurance.
- Focus on continuous Quality Assurance improvements including usage of appropriate tools, techniques and automation.
- Monitoring of all the Quality Assurance activities, results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
- Ensure the proper usage of available tools to gain the maximum benefit of the QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc.
- Direct the development of the Quality Assurance strategy, methodology, discipline and framework.
- Provide technical expertise in Automation, Quality Assurance Methodologies, Tools and Techniques across the board
- Collaborates with other members of management to develop new processes designs and manufacturing and training methods.
- Responsible for implementing and maintenance of quality assurance processes and ensures compliance with the established standards & implement necessary changes in controlled documents for quality control measures.
- Manage corrective action as well as preventative action, but with emphasis on root cause analyses in order to ensure that process issues are deterred from recurring once they are resolved.
- Direct complex RCM projects and teams for healthcare clients and oversee the operations
- Manage a complex group of clients with a wide range of practice types and ensure that performance measurements for those clients are consistently met, tracked and communicated
- Work with BI team to develop dashboard reporting that the managers will be responsible to maintain and use to demonstrate performance
- Provide strategic guidance to the operations managers to ensure service delivery.
- Drive cost control measures across operations.
- Review performance achievements and targets regularly with Operations Managers / Assistant
- Mangers and provide strategic direction to improve service delivery.
- Approve resource planning, recruitment training and other development plans for the teams
- Mentor and guide direct reports and work closely with all Managers and intervene appropriately to create a competent and close-knit team.