Director - Quality Assurance - BFSI (17-23 yrs)
Grade : 7
Job Title : Director - QUALITY ASSURANCE
Location : Chennai / Bangalore
The Client is looking for Diversity Hiring - Hence only Female candidates need apply
Domain - preference will Finance, BFSI and Insurance
The Purpose of This Role :
- Director QA will be responsible for delivering highest value and best possible experience to customers by strategizing, implementing and overseeing the quality assurance process. The role will provide focused attention to quality practices and engage in strategic partnerships with different constituents on a sustained basis.
- Managing one or more QC process teams and play a people management role leading a team comprising of Managers, Lead Analysts and Analysts.
- Deep understanding of financial services and related business domains
- Sound working knowledge of quality concepts and Quality Management Systems
- Effective Communication and presentation skills and ability to work with the global teams and leadership at all levels
- Demonstrated Quality Management capabilities including business value articulation
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful strategic plans
- Stakeholder influencing and management capabilities and ability to influence without authority
- Experience in direct and matrix reporting relationship
- Build effective team and create growth opportunities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize and delegate the work based on strategic nature, importance, and urgency.
- Attention to detail and decision making
- Change Management - experience in change management demonstrated via implementation of new process and systems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.