Director - Public Relations - Telecom (15-22 yrs)
Looking for the PR Leader, for a Telecom giant, hq in Delhi NCR.
Job Description :
- Lead and manage Consumer PR, Corporate Communications, Trade Communications and Community engagement.
- Build a PR & Publicity strategy that helps to,
- To Increase our brand equity as the most preferred organisation, in this league of companies, across India and the world.
- Increase Intent for users to subscribe across all our categories and brand/sub-brands.
- Help deliver best-in-class marketing with a meaningful and impactful contribution through earned media leveraging talent usage, media innovations and story-telling
- Optimizing the relationship, deliverables and performance of the PR agency partner and any other PR and publicity stakeholders.
- Analyzing media coverage and making data-backed recommendations on improving SOV and regularly exceeding share of voice metrics.
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research/syndicated research, staying updated on new promotional opportunities.
- Organizing and managing promotional events
- Dealing with enquiries from the public (and CRM), the press, and related organisations.
- Responsible for increasing engagement, and elevating our brand to employer of choice status, with various communities across the country.
- Cultivate and maintain meaningful relationships with media and influential professionals.
- Crisis Management - Thinks 2 steps ahead, pro-actively keeps ready the plan and messaging to manage the crisis, and comes with a - never let a good crisis go waste- mindset.
What To Bring :
- Master's / Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration.
- 15+ years of experience in PR/Corporate Communication.
- Strong relationships with the media are a must.
- Importantly, they are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done on their own.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills, high attention to detail.
- Ability to use data to build strong PR narratives, and capture marketing opportunities.
- Should be adept at crisis management.
- Strong knowledge of digital media and current local/global trends in media consumption.
About the company :
One of the biggest Telecom client for Pinnacle, in India with 10,000+ employees across the country. Rest of the details will be shared with relevant candidates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.