Leadership Hiring at CareerNet Technologies
Views:18426 Applications:903 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:569
Director - Products - Supply Chain Management Domain (11-15 yrs)
Director Products with Supply Chain Exposure
We are looking for those who want to spearhead the change. For those who want to revolutionise the backbone sector. For those who want to live a life of the land through its paths & people.
Product Management Exposure should be more than 8+ years
- Product Management, Supply chain, Reverse Logistics, Delivery, Logistics, Online Product Management
- Build the product strategy and product road map for the Functional charter in line with goals and strategies.
- Initiate and prioritise projects, and take the lead when determining the best implementation methods.
- Evaluate complex systems, design solutions, and work with technology teams to implement solutions.
- Own all Product Management aspects from conception onwards and drive it through development, testing, acceptance and adoption to launch.
- Mentor and manage junior staff members.
- Need to have a rare combination of a strong business and a technical background.
- In addition to an affinity with Supply Chain, eCommerce and/or Product Management we ideally like to see in-depth understanding in relevant areas such as network optimisation, machine learning and/or data mining.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify and solve pain-points that can be addressed through technology.
- A vision for the future of supply chain and be abreast of the current the state of technology product experience with large-scale enterprise systems or systems with a complex business logic ability to deliver data-driven solutions and confidence dealing with large quantities of information and data ability to think Out-of-the-Box and turn ambiguous problems into solutions accustomed to drive results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.