Executive Search Professional at Longhouse Consulting and Advisory
Views:784 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Director - Products/Lead Product Manager - Online/Mobile (8-20 yrs)
Lead Product Manager / Director of Products (2 Positions)
Own game products and be empowered to drive business goals, while creating unforgettable social experiences. Skip the hierarchy, focus on product strategy, take risks, learn and grow. The organization is bringing together top notch product strategy team driven by state of the art data science and deep intuition on consumer behavior. Come on in!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Driving overall product roadmap and execution to meet user expectations, and business objectives around user acquisitions, engagement and monetization.
- Creating product roadmap with action items, and prioritize them along with game team.
- Developing and delivering features for the game product; leading cross-functional teams by providing product vision and setting strategic goals for those groups.
- Understanding player challenges and articulating the resolution of those issues to all internal stakeholder teams.
- You will lead and guide the development of a team of amazing product managers, and help them do their best work.
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games!
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
Your background -
- Considerable experience as product head in game or an online property. You have a background in Business, Statistics or Economics
- 6+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development is preferred.
- You possess great analytical skills, and have the ability to distill large amount of data into actionable inferences.
- You possess entrepreneurial spirit design skills to break down and explain complex concepts to a player.
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Exceptional data analysis skills.
- Phenomenal experience building and leading product teams: people want to work on your team again and again.
- You are creative in strategy and execution tactics, and discomfort with the status quo.
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven.
- You are a gamer at heart who likes to plug that passion into providing players with unparalleled user experience.
Why work with us?
- Work with some of the most talented and passionate team members who take their game seriously
- Located in the CBD of vibrant city of Bangalore. Our office is about 1Km from the Metro station.
- Beautifully designed large office space with facilities like free food, gaming area, large meeting rooms.
- Flexible timing
- Competitive salary
- was founded by experienced game developers with the mission of radicalizing mobile gaming in India by making entertainment accessible to everyone
- has aspired to build the largest game distribution platform that can support tens and millions of users on a daily basis!
- has managed to create unique and powerful engineering and product capabilities optimized for Indian audiences.
- is passionate about bringing world class gaming to the Indian audience and are backed by leading venture capitalists
- goal is to have stellar games made available to every mobile user in the country
- is aggressively expanding by hiring top talent and developing new path breaking games for next 500 million Indian smartphone users