Delivery Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:809 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Director - Product Marketing - Internet/Online (8-15 yrs)
Director Product Marketing
- Work across several aspects of marketing - from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication and combine them into user journeys to impact respective product funnels
- Perform A/B tests, validate data models, and gather user feedback to optimize and understand users' gaming experience and improve product engagement. The role is the connecting line between user acquisition and retention.
- Create performance benchmarks across user cohorts to improve conversions using cross channel communication journeys panning In-App, Push, Direct Messaging, Email & SMS.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including Marketing, Design, Product, Analytics, Creative, and Leadership to drive product roadmaps, strategy, and execution.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to drive product and marketing strategies.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of users.
- Identify scaling opportunities for product features through enhancement and user adoption by deep-diving into data.
- Drive the product roadmap by analyzing user funnels and cohorts.
- Develop and follow through the execution of the marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus with effective project management expertise.
- MBA or B.Tech with relevant experience.
- At least 8 years' experience in user engagement, retention, marketing automation, and CRM
- Experience in market research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development, and campaign execution.
- Experienced in planning and rolling out new product features using marketing campaigns.
- Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs.
- Ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements.