Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson Inc
Views:180 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Director - Product Marketing - Digital/Tech/Ad Tech/Media (7-11 yrs)
- Own market intelligence be the expert on our B2B buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyers process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Inspire and educate both internal and external teams on company's solutions for customers
- Resolve moderate to complex campaign issues in scope in a timely and productive manner, and proactively identify and implement process improvements
- Provide strategic guidance and support during all phases of the sales cycle (pre-sale, on-boarding, and renewal)
- Build frameworks and processes to structure conversations, create and socialize marketing initiatives, and drive collaboration across teams and leadership
- You have 8-10 years of product marketing experience in digital / tech businesses, preferably ad tech / media with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- You are comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- You are familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot and Google Analytics.
- You possess exceptional ROI-tracking skills and are able to prove what is or isnt working
- You are a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- You have excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- You have an MBA