Senior Consultant at Marketscope
Views:247 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Director - Product Management - Video App (10-17 yrs)
About the Job:
Shaping the future of how people watch movies, shows and more. We are a growing team with an ambitious charter to develop innovative digital video business opportunities for our users. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, user focused, team oriented and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of the user, both existing and potential.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the digital video market segments, and continually assess the landscape and emerging industry trends.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best-in-class digital video user experience.
- Own end to end development starting from business case approval from stakeholders, leading into defining detailed product requirements documents, working with tech to build functionalities and partnering with team to own and drive launch/growth with robust go-to-market plans.
- Work cross-functionally with data science, engineering, design, marketing, business development, legal, finance, customer service, and operations teams to deliver on the product roadmap and business goals
- 10+ years of data-driven product management work experience performing relevant, innovative, product management job functions while partnering closely with software development teams.
- Proven ability to rally a broad range of cross-functional stakeholders to turn a big vision into reality.
- Prior experience in working with designers, engineers, and business leaders to generate buy in for the product direction you are setting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.