Senior Manager at SuperOps.ai
Views:111 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Director - Product Management - Internet/Online (8-10 yrs)
You'll be responsible for
- Improving customer experience and driving growth.
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies to achieve revenue targets.
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Seeing scope and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact.
- Driving product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Acting as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Representing the company in events and conferences related to the product.
You're someone who
- Has 10+ years of experience in product management.
- Has a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Has a proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Has a solid technical background with an understanding of IT infrastructure and operations.
- Is skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.