Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:2310 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Director - Product Control (15-20 yrs)
Key responsibilities will include -
- Manage multiple teams covering various product categories and regions. (Asset classes: Equities, Fixed Income, Commodities, Treasury etc.)
- Ensure appropriate controls and reviews are maintained for Daily P&L production, Core reconciliations, Month end close and BCS.
- Ensure the teams are performing timely lockdown of daily and monthly P&L.
- Should be able to substantiate daily and monthly adjustments held in P&L and control accounts.
- Review monthly balance sheet, with substantiation and potential financial exposure.
- Review various reconciliation reports, management packs and adhoc reports.
- Review of month end Journals for accrual, provision and true up.
- Take responsibility for the quality of work submitted and ensure that the highest standards are maintained.
- Ensure adherence to SLA's, KPI's, Internal metrics
- Identify/manage risk and control breakdowns.
- Develop & Maintain effective and standard processes. Maintain KOP's/DI's.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.