Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:3358 Applications:565 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Director - Process Excellence/Quality - US/UK Mortgages Process - BPO (15-25 yrs)
Director Process Excellence - US/UK Mortgages Process for an MNC BPO (Bglr / Hyd / Delhi / Mumbai / Chennai).
Purpose of the role:
- Collaborating, communicating and partnering with business owners, stakeholders & other partners to be identify, scope, analyze and execute process improvements and projects
- Use appropriate Lean and Six Sigma tools to analyze data, identifying sources of variation, root causes and solutions
- Demonstrate strong knowledge on lean and six sigma concepts with a history of execution in healthcare provider business
- Work across multi-domain. multi-function, multi-location & multi-culture teams
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 15+ years of work experience with at least 8-10 years of relevant work experience in process excellence/ lean six sigma roles/ projects in US / UK Mortgages Process only.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in any Quantitative discipline (such as Economics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/Mathematics/Statistics)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across teams
- Green belt certified with demonstrated project completion, preferably Black Belt trained or certified
- Strong experience in project identification, scoping, analysis and execution
- Good understanding of data, stakeholder management and excellent problem-solving skills.