Director - Portfolio Management - wealth management firm (10-18 yrs)
Category - Finance
Skills - portfolio management investments asset management financial analysis
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This position is a part of Markets IWMS India - Portfolio Management.
Client is leading wealth management player in India with international parentage and global presence.
Core Functional :
- Part of the India's discretionary portfolio management team, to manage equity portfolio(s) of clients on discretionary basis
- Working closely with the Head Portfolio Management (Equities), as well as Analysts, on the formulation and implementation of investment strategy, model portfolios, etc.
- Performing day-to-day duties of a portfolio manager, with respect to deployment of investor monies, monitoring portfolios, executing changes in portfolios, etc.
- Issuing portfolio management communications (internal / external) from time to time
- Ensuring compliance with portfolio management guidelines and regulations
Client Management (internal & external)
- Working closely with RMs, Team Heads and Business Heads for business development, demand generation, etc.
- Active contribution in India Investment Committee meetings
- Doing calls / meetings with clients, as and when needed
Regulatory Responsibilities &/OR Risk Management :
- Ensure regular monitoring of portfolio and compliance with (a) regulations (b) internal investment management guidelines
- Ongoing coordination with Operations and services with respect to deployment of client monies, reporting, etc.
- Liaise with Risk Management to ensure adherence with risk controls and other governance matters
Personal and Social:
- Good communication skills (verbal, written)
- Good collaboration skills
Professional and Technical:
- 10-15 year's experience
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Indian equity markets and individual companies
- Should have adequate and relevant experience in equity portfolio management and/or equity research
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Power Point
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work for a global player
- Opportunity to be a part of a vertical at an initial stage
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Somaira Khanon +91 22 4236 3216.
Contact - Somaira Khan - +91 22 4236 3216
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.