Managing Director at Vertex Corporate Services
Views:489 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Director - PMO - Infrastructure Engineering (15-22 yrs)
Position: Director-PMO- Infrastructure Engineering (Leading MNC IT Company)
- Work closely with other leaders to manage the complete set of infrastructure solutions and operations with the goal of being the single accountable leader for all functional groups supporting their applications and services.
- The individual is also responsible for understanding the business, assist and advise on the prioritization of projects, ensure that projects align with the technology that best provides maximum return on investment, and direct IT strategy in support of the overall business strategy.
- Building, improving and sustaining ongoing operational support of applications, servers, storage, middleware, and databases within the Company
- Co-ownership in driving transformational improvements to the SDLC (e.g. Agile, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment)
- Oversight of Application support provided by the business /application owners / third party for the business aligned to:
- 24x7 Production Availability/Stability Support Issues
- Change Request (CR) Execution and Validation for Infrastructure CRs
- Support Infrastructure Environment Hygiene Initiatives
- Operationalization - documentation, DR/BCP exercises, alerting/monitoring, automation
- Provide Operational and Infrastructure expertise to the development process
- Manage application profiling data for performance and capacity
- Ensuring application software versions are up to date
- Prioritization, coordination, and flawless implementation of all business and technology projects.
- Ops & Infra expertise to App dev, App profiling for performance and capacity needs, ensure currency.
- Design of high performing and highly available infrastructure components
- Transformation program to reduce cost, improve efficiency
- Strategic, forward -thinking, and client focused, with a global enterprise view of systems, people & processes
- Ensures the Infrastructure organization understands the customers' perspective of service, and is able to prioritize its services and service assets appropriately.
- Develops strategic plans identifying opportunities to improve Service Quality while minimizing costs.
- Implements CTO initiatives including data center operations and consolidations, development of global operating model strategy, and service quality improvement initiatives.
- Provide input on budget requirements for areas of responsibility.
- Aligns implementations across the global team, ensuring budgets are maintained and resources are allocated effectively.
- Accountable for personally driving defined transformation programs to reduce cost, improve efficiency, increase availability, and improve overall quality of service delivery.
- Manage third party processors, hardware & software vendors, and external infrastructure providers to provide a single view into Digital products technology.
- Accountable for the adherence to all compliance processes and ITIL controls.
- Manage and report the financials tied to the infrastructure and human capital to support the business.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 15-22 years of related technical and business experience.
- Capable of building and maintaining an organization with expert knowledge of IT functions, practices and business units. Has strong expertise in multiple systems and in the functions and business units supported.
- Demonstrated experience in building and leading a high performing team; strong developer of talent. Ability to attract, select, inspires, develop and manage talent within the organization.
- Demonstrated experience in executing compliance and security requirements to the highest industry standards, as well as execution of disaster recovery strategy.
- Effectively able to communicate with all levels of the organization and customer base across the globe.
- Possesses strong knowledge of emerging technology and the application of the technology in global environments
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and even turbulent environment.
- Comfortable with the context and content of the Banking/ Payments industry and IT Infrastructure spaces.
- Understanding of ITIL Frameworks and major security frameworks such as NIST.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and thought leadership, ability to influence decision makers and gain consensus on difficult issues.
- Has expert knowledge of business operations, policies, and practices and of the industry supported. Plans high-level strategy for IT organization and influences business strategy for the business units supported.
- Knowledgeable of current and emerging IT standards and practices. Possesses strong project/program management and facilitation skills. Has successfully coordinated and implemented numerous large and complex engagements globally and can manage multiple, global projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.-
Location: Pune/ Chennai
This position is for a Client of Vertex Corporate Services which is a Leading MNC IT Company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.