Talent Acquisition - Consultant at Avtar Career Creators
Views:2894 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Director - Planning & Stress Testing - Investment Bank (10-20 yrs)
Hiring for leading Investment Bank
Position - Director - Planning & Stress Testing
Job Location - Chennai
Experience- 10+ yrs
Salary - Not Constraint for the Right Candidate.
Job Profile -
The role is a pivotal position within the Planning & Stress Testing Finance Transactions Cycle (FTC) team which is the Centre of Excellence for the delivery of timely and accurate planning & stress testing reporting:
- Owns and drives the implementation, capability development and maintenance of the planning & stress testing team in Chennai.
- Accountable for delivering a common delivery framework across business units, plus the wider execution of processes and controls for plans and stress tests, monitoring progress, and delivery of the stress testing results including:
- Efficient data provisioning, review, challenge & control
- Standardised report production
- Providing data integrity checks and high level performance commentary
- Interaction with supporting data providers to ensure effectively delivery of the delivery framework
- Oversight of data and infrastructure management including system and data controls
- Monitoring and escalation of delays or execution issues for resolution
- Accountable for delivering robust and efficient process delivery in partnership with onshore teams
- Drives execution of strategic change and improvements pertinent to planning & stress test execution framework
- Critical partner to the CFO/CRO aligned controller teams to ensure that regulatory responsibilities are delivered in a robust and timely manner
- Interested candidates can send updated resume or feel free to call Zoya immediately on 7019841485 (If I am unable to answer your Call kindly drop me a text Message I will Call you back)
Please feel free to Refer your Friends or Colleagues, who are Eligible for this Role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.