Lead Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Wenger & watson
Views:656 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Director - Performance Management & Rewards - FinTech Startup (10-18 yrs)
Job Description :
Director Performance Management & Rewards provides strategic and operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of our Total Rewards programs and Performance Management for the group.
- He/she oversees and administers the employees' monetary and non-monetary rewards and benefits by assessing and understanding employee needs and designing targeted programs that will increase performance, organizational trust, and satisfaction.
- He/she manages the Total Rewards & Recognition as well as the Performance Management.
- Will manage all Compensation related activities. (Annual Compensation Reviews, Market Benchmarking, Variable Pay policy design and implementation, Analytics, Compensation partner for HRBPs / Recruiters and C&B Governance).
Desired Skills :
- Have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience specific areas: Performance Management & Rewards with exp in working in a start up and scaled organization is preferred.
- Strong and demonstrated professional experience in Human Resources Management, Performance Management & Rewards.
- Proven ability and experience leading his/her direct reports including performance supervision, development, and resource management.
- Proven experience in applying policy and a balanced approach to risk and resolving issues promptly.