Associate Consultant - HR at Datamatics Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1275 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Director - Operations & PMO - IT (15-20 yrs)
Looking for Director Operations and PMO with one of the IT Software client in Pune
Key Responsibilities :
- The person will spearhead Program Management Office and will oversee diverse functions. He/She will conceptualize and implement organizational development programs that will bring the organization to the next level of capability on a global basis, both from operational/ technology and business standpoints.
- He/She will also be responsible for process and productivity improvement, people management, HR management and operations, customer management, IT and admin, risk management, etc.
Key requirements :
- The role calls for a hands-on professional from a line management background who can view and approach all issues from first principles, backed by experience in small-mid-sized rapid growth organizations or business units within larger organizations in technology services or software products.
- MBA, CA or Engineering graduate with 15+ years line management experience in Engineering/Delivery, Program Management, Finance & Accounting Operations or a combination of 1 or more of these functions.
- Understanding of how people processes, including recruitment, talent engagement, talent development and retention, impacts overall business performance of the organization
-Brings a good balance of day-to-day tactical/ operational management skills along with ability to partner with senior execs on strategic/ long term issues Demonstrated experience leading programs that have had impact on deliveries, product releases, efficiencies, or client wallet share or a combination of these.
- We would specifically look for how you handled the people aspect of these programs in order to achieve the program objectives.
- Prior exposure of leading large teams (100-150+) will be good to have as will insights into the talent landscape in your industry sector/ category
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a hands-on and first principles approach
- Accomplished leadership skills, proven track record of building high performance teams