HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:498 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Director - Operations Consulting - Engineering/Automotive/Capital Goods Sector (12-15 yrs)
Director - Operations Consulting
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engage and lead the delivery of consulting projects to our clients as part of a team or individually and be able to deliver the value that have been promised to them.
- Develop and maintain business relationship with our clients/ targets and develop new Clients.
- Look for opportunities in our existing/ potential accounts and engage with the client CXO team on a regular basis to create larger share of mind for driving business.
- Manage clients' expectations - building and sustaining long term and healthy relationship with the clients.
- Create new opportunities in the market - propagate brand, stay informed and aware about the competition, look out for potential collaboration partner and help the P/ED close business deals in the market.
- Manage project delivery and economics- take responsibility of all related dimensions of the project delivery- like risk and independence, managing the billing, collection, deployment, scope adherence etc for managing the profitability of the projects.
Education and Experience:
- Engineering Graduate (4 years degree or equivalent) from premier institute
- MBA from premier Business school
- 12-15 years of overall experience in Engineering/Automotive/ Capital Goods Sector.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.