Managing Director at The Edge in Asia
Views:1179 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Director - Operations - BPO (14-22 yrs)
Director - Operations ( Diversity )
- As the Global Lead, you are responsible for supporting the Operations, driving various initiatives from India, which involves building People & Culture, Creating Standards, evolving the Business Partners Management across region and within the region.
- Role will require to support global managers to build a workflow and process adherence in order to deliver high quality error free services; ensuring openness (through scorecards / KPI reporting) on operations and drive the process / service improvement agenda across the deployed functions.
- Partner with Global leads and their teams to define and structure the functional strategies and see through successful implementation of recommended models, service model structures across the function.
- Responsible for efficiency and effectiveness of operations and ensuring the site wide requirements are taken into consideration
- Establishing, tracking and reporting service measures as part of regular governance
- Implementing the service delivery strategy and managing execution across multiple locations and businesses.
- Team management and development: establishing training plans, and development steps; prioritizing hiring of top talent and ongoing performance management and mentoring
Looking at female candidates !
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.