Director - Operations - Analytics & AI Service - India (8-10 yrs)
Operations Director - India - Analytics and AI
Our Client is an AI product based company Headquartered in London UK and developing an AI powered enterprise platform that enables insurers the flexibility to scale capacity as needed, safely, securely, efficiently and at speed. Intelligent and flexible, tool understands global insurance processing challenges, and seamlessly solves them. A smart and powerful modular SaaS platform that is built on robust technology, substantially minimising time and money, whilst maximizing speed to market. We are hiring for the following positions for their Technology Center in Bengaluru, India.
Total Experience: 8 to 10 years
Job Overview :
The AI operations team is a critical part of the overall service. The India Operations Director manages the Indian team of AI data managers, processors and analysts. The India Operations Director will have a solid and experienced background in leading operational BAU teams, ensuring highest levels of service are delivered to clients. The India Operations Director is responsible for the welfare of the team they are managing. Our company is a fast growing global organization and the ability of the India Operations Director to recruit and development talent will be critical to success.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Build, manage and maintain a team of AI data leaders, managers and analysts
- Provide expert guidance to the team of AI Process managers, leads and analysts, answering queries, checking in and ensuring the individual's feel supported.
- Put in place strategies and plans to deliver highest levels of client service (beating all benchmarks)
- Implement and maintain a client Net Promoter Score (NPS), working with leadership and Sales teams
- Organize then run regular check in sessions with the team individually and as a group, provide objectives and performance management feedback
- Work with the Technology team to ensure both highest levels of client satisfaction / NPS and the most efficient operation possible
- Support the technology team to continually improve and enhance the AI provided to clients, through annotation and data mapping activities
- Work directly with client teams as required to deliver an outstanding service
- Operate as part of the leader's team
Skills/ experience :
- Bring expertise of how to motivate and manage effective large remote teams
- Experience of managing across time zones, expertise in effective shift management
- Expert at client facing activities delivering outstanding BAU service
- Previously implemented successfully NPS as a metric and driven service levels to achieve world class NPS
Relevant education qualifications :
- Expert in collaboration across locations and time-zones
- Experience in large corporate environments desirable. Our client is an equal opportunities employer who values collaboration, debate and opinions that will ultimately allow us to make life easier for our clients.
Location; Hybrid - India (Bangalore or Delhi preferred)
Manage team size of 50-200 FTEs