Practice Manager at Leadership Hiring
Views:24821 Applications:1289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:666
Director - Operational/Trasformation Excellence - BFSI (15-25 yrs)
Director - Operational/Trasformation Excellence
Role and Responsibilities :
As a Director in Operational and transformation excellence you will :
- Lead the Operational Excellence function in Information and Banking / Financial division across products and locations in India
- Steer, promote and champion, business and system transformation, business re - engineering and innovation.
- Strive for excellent operations & maintenance practices and governance standards .
- Create a high performance culture achieving high level of effectiveness in delivery, making the function the go to function
- Work collaboratively on Operations / Transformation strategy with the Leadership Team and translation of strategy into the function delivery
- Lead and drive key projects and established plans, budgets, and necessary resource allocation for projects
- Create cohesive, cross functional teams that are willing and capable of taking the operational organizational excellence forward
Eligibility Criteria :
To be eligible for this role you will need to have :
- A Graduate /Post graduate degree in any disciplined.A certification in Quality tools will be a plus
- 15+ years of experience in transformation and Project Management. Work extensively in driving operational excellence, Process re engineering, process improvement within the Banking and financial sector
- Lead large transformation projects
- Lead team in business/process re-engineering for at least 5+ years .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.