Senior Recruiter at The Glove
Views:142 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Director - Offering - Aviation/Aerospace Firm (18-28 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Lead the Commercial Excellence (India) team by working closely with Aerospace leadership defining & executing the vision and roadmap for the team.
- Develop Offering management skills in the team.
- Lead growth for Aero for bigger, better and faster New Product Introductions /Product Marketing through applying agile principles working in close conjunction with the Engineering teams in India
- Work with the India Aerospace Engineering and cross-functional teams to drive Growth Ideas through Z21/Agile based Product Management.
- Integrate PMO functions in India apply the principles of Phase 0-2 - HUE for OVOC, product and program managers to develop value thesis and segmentation etc.) to prioritize ideas and develop a strong value prop
- Lead the India strategic marketing group
- Direct the Sales Excellence teams in India in sync with the global framework and work closely with the India Engineering team to deliver on CRM Tools enhancements
- Play a key role in defining and deploying PE-PM academy across Aerospace
- Ethics: Highest level of professional integrity and honesty as well as personal credibility.
- Courageous leadership: must have confidence and credibility to coach PM's & GBE leaders
- Results Oriented with Speed: High energy driver who possesses the ability to take action and implement in a timely manner. Ability to mobilize the organization around the key - must wins- .
- Team Player: Receptive to ideas from others. Shares information. Collaborative.
- Zealot for Growth: Solves problems and sees the world through the customer's eyes. Aggressively focuses on new opportunities and obsesses over growth. Understands what creates value for customers.
- Thinks Big- Then Makes It Happen: Dreams of the possibilities instead of the limitations. Creative and innovates with agility, iterating, testing, trying, taking risks. Translates the best ideas into realistic, pragmatic, executable plans.