Manager - Client Engagement at Anlage Infotech
Views:1664 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Director - Mobile Solutions - Android/iOS - IT (12-18 yrs)
Job Title: Director - Mobile Solutions (Android/iOS)
Experience: 14-18 years
Job Location: Bangalore
As a Director - Mobile Solutions (Android/iOS), you will play a key role in delivering award winning, interactive experiences to our clients. You will drive the translation and construction of clients- business problems into innovative technology solutions by creating and owning the technical vision of a project to ensure that the vision is achieved with a high level of quality.
You will lead multiple teams converting high quality rich interactive experience design concepts to reality with your excellent understanding of proven and emerging technologies. You will use your creative technology skills to make ridiculously crazy ideas a reality. You have a proven track record of success in managing multi-track teams to deliver a comprehensive solution that achieves a common vision. You are an expert at architecting and managing end to end delivery of full-scale IT projects & applications. You possess a broad and deep level of understanding in interactive development technologies and a history of successfully delivering projects on time and on budget.
Our Mobile Solutions Team is focused on creating consumer-facing experiences (Apps, Mobile, In-Store, Digital Out of Home) and Enterprise-grade applications, providing full project lifecycle support for key global opportunities geared towards today's mobile cross-channel consumer. We deliver the complete customer experience including device assessment, research, testing, UI design concepts, application design and development, along with campaign management and reporting.
Do you have the following?
- iOS Development - Excellent working knowledge of Xcode4 and Instruments, Objective C, Cocoa Framework, Push Notifications, In-App Purchase, and Game Center.
- Android Development - Excellent working knowledge of Eclipse and Java embedded systems development using Java ME.
- Adobe Development - Excellent working knowledge of Flash CS5, Flash Builder 4.5+, AS3, Flex Framework, AIR, OSMF, Flash Remoting and cross platform development for iOS, Windows and Android environment.
- Experience integrating analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics) a plus.
- Experience integrating with Digital Signage Distribution Networks (e.g., Stratacache, Netkey, Scala, Reflect) is a plus.
- Experience working with backend technologies (e.g., Java, .NET, Groovy, Python) a plus.
- Good understanding of timeline animation techniques and code animation techniques a plus.
What will be required of you?
- 12+ years of industry experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, package implementation, and interactive design and architecture.
- Heroic get-it-done attitude.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage multiple client and teams through Sales, Analysis & Design, Implementation, and Support project phases.
- Excellent understanding of complex computer science and software engineering principles.
- Proactively drives innovation within the company and with clients.
- Experience in graphics manipulation/optimization using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience leading the development and distribution of apps via enterprise channels or public app stores.
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML, AMF).
- Experience leading the performance tuning strategy of consumer applications.
- Frequent travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Full-time Bachelor's /Master's degree (Science or Engineering preferred).
- This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.