Director - Media Sales - Sports & Gaming (4-6 yrs)
About client & role:
Our client is the world's largest media investment company. In fact, they are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. They are looking to hire a Director - Sports & Gaming to join us. In this role, you will be leading the advocacy narrative for a large cluster of brands for the largest FMCG organization in India.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Constant interaction with internal teams to be updated on upcoming client's briefs and campaigns
- Being part of brainstorming and ideation sessions to in larger client campaigns
- Meetings with clients to familiarize the client teams with industry updates and decipher key take outs for them from business perspective
- Constant interaction with right holders in Sports & Gaming industry to be updated on the upcoming calendar at least 6 months in advance
- Execution of deals closed across media touch points
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in media sales or brand solutions or sports/gaming industry
- Deal negotiation and closure skills with various stakeholders for a win-win proposition for all parties concerned
- Minimum post-graduation degree/diploma in media and communications from a reputed institute
- Basics and presentation and Excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.