Consultant at Antal International
Views:1945 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Director - Marketing - Internet/Online/Retail (8-12 yrs)
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team/ channels and develop the sales messaging tools that support the selling process of products
- Business Development by forging partnerships and economic models to widen product range and revenue levers
- Market research and intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to differentiate against them
- New product development including conceptual innovation, launch strategy, pricing, and product family architecture
- Market segmentation leading to the conceptualization and definition of an apt product portfolio segregation among sub-groups of the target audience
- Agency liaison - Liaise and manage work with agencies - creative, media, consumer research marketing, digital marketing. Manage relationship with external partners and key channel partners.
- Media Planning and Strategy: Define budget allocations across media to maximize ROI for advertising investments. Strategize for brand positioning to be reflective in campaigns across media.
- Strong analytical bend to dynamically measure and improve performance for ATL campaigns
- Responsible for driving traffic and transactions through efficient usage of TV, Print, OOH, Radio, Social and Online Campaigns
- Strong leadership skills, adept in setting up & managing large teams
- Hunger and flexibility to take on other sub-functional responsibilities - if you are given 2 of the 3 above mentioned profiles, there should be flexibility / willingness to take on the third profile into your portfolio.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.