Research Consultant at Grassik Search Pvt. Ltd
Views:4509 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Director - Marketing - Internet/eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
Director - Marketing - Internet/eCommerce
We are looking for a high-performing Marketing Director who will or oversee the planning, development and execution of an organization's marketing and advertising initiatives. Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the incumbent's primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
- Define the brand story and make sure it's well represented in every contact point, externally and internally
- Structure the marketing communication activities and build execution strategy around it for both new customer acquisition and churn prevention
- Develop lean and effective marcom strategies and tactical plans. Efficient Budgeting and control will be key to drive optimal CPA of new subscribers
- Produce consistent and creative consumer marketing campaigns that build strong pull and support organization growth in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Careful selection, briefing and operational delivery from external Agency Partner
- Creative boutiques, PR and traditional ad agencies
- Digital marketing, SEO and Website building agencies
- BTL & Retail Marketing activities for Hyperlocal Promotions
- Market & Consumer Research activities
- Inside Sales, Inbound Marketing
- DMP and Analytics
- Channel Partner Management
- Create mutually beneficial partnerships/alliances within the same value chain - like OTT, Apps, E-sports, Content creators, Content platforms, etc.
- Design and implement internal communications policies and channels focused at the ever-growing team at Excitel
- Design and implement an information exchange with the complex and chaotic franchise/channel partner audience
- Graduated from top Institute in India or abroad, thus is having a strong fundamental knowledge and analytical skills
- Believes any knowledge expires fast, thus is following the pulse of the latest developments in the marketing and communications field across the globe
- Is infected by the entrepreneurial virus and believes that one cannot make a profound imprint on society while being a cog in a big machine
- Is eager to prove that in today's digital age, most of the communications- expense can be directly related to the business result without applying fuzzy methods
- Had previous experience in launching a start-up / Indian brand from scratch or initial stage.
- Experience of launching/ managing an existing global brand in India by adapting creative/ communication doesn't qualify. Experience of a brand in any category that targeted youth will be a great advantage.
- Knows that even the greatest ideas don- t deliver impact without right execution
- Lives a digital first life.