Director at Connexio Search
Views:106 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Director - Marketing - AI Data Startup (10-15 yrs)
Director - Marketing - AI Data Startup
ABOUT THE ROLE :
As the Director of Marketing you will define the strategies and tactics that help build the foundation for the company as we evolve from a services led organization to a product and technology focused organization. As a member of the team you'll own global demand generation, as well as regional general marketing activities for the APAC market and internal executions to support HR and recruiting.
- Assess, identify, and execute growth opportunities in demand generation, channel optimization and expansion, go-to-market strategy, and product marketing.
- Partner with sales, product, and customer teams to ensure alignment and successful execution of demand generation and expand programs.
- Manage and build a Marketing team in India, supporting specific functions around SEO, SEM, ABM, email nurture programs and various external and internal creative executions.
- Develop copy for emails and landing pages and perform A/B testing.
- Make continuous optimizations to website to increase conversion.
- Support global PR initiatives for creating brand awareness.
- Work with the broader team to create brand-building strategies to support new product launches in new markets.
- Drive deployment of cross-sell, up-sell and wallet expansion opportunities within the solutions portfolios between marketing and other parts of the organization, especially with those found within India.
- Manage and allocate marketing and resourcing budgets based on quarterly/annual targets; build detailed by-channel, by-segment forecasts, and resourcing models to support clear, attainable targets.
- Align key strategies and initiatives, track demand generation KPI's and communicate results on weekly, monthly and quarterly intervals. Track funnel metrics and provide recommendations.
- Support regional APAC events for brand awareness and demand generation.
- Act as a key connection/resource/liaison between the global business teams and the operational teams within India.
- Create unique programs for driving brand awareness to support the recruiting of top engineering talent in India.
- Support HR on the creative execution of internal programs that foster greater communication and company culture.
- 10+ years of experience, ideally from a technology startup company scaling to a global enterprise.
- Experience in positioning B2B products and solutions for a growth market, appealing to technical users.
- Strong background in account-based marketing (AMB) strategies and executions.
- Comfortable navigating technical topics.
- Previous experience with big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence and/or deep learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce, Hubspot and other sales enablement technologies for the purpose of tracking prospects through the customer journey.
- Prior success in working with and communicating at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop, track and analyze KPIs for the success of- business.
- Flexible to work odd hours to support global communications.
- Self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and highly dynamic market.