Consultant at Upman Placement
Views:786 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Director - Manufacturing/Quality/R&D/Projects - FMCG (18-25 yrs)
- Production - Responsible for supervising the management, organization, command, and coordination across companies Manufacturing Centers/Business Groups.
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- General Management
- Techno Commercial profile with Minimum 18 year experience in an established large to medium sized FMCG organization (ideally in Africa / Nigeria)
- Technical qualification must (Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Food or Electrical Engineering)
- Bachelor's degree / master's in management /production / supply chain management would be an added advantage.
Age bracket Up to 45 years.
1. Possess modern enterprise management knowledge and general management experience of heading large manufacturing units with an excellent grasp of variables and market challenges, in the Food & Beverages / FMCG Sector.
2. Technical qualification / background essential. Techno Commercial profile preferred.
3. Technical Project Management experience in a fast-growing FMCG company with multiple Engineering / construction projects would be an added advantage.
4. Hands-on experience in manufacturing, supply chain management, project management, and the commercial aspects in a large / medium-sized FMCG enterprise (preferably beverage industry-PET bottles, tetra pack, carbonated soft drinks etc. as product line)
5. Prior experience in a delivering Greenfield / large Brownfield expansion project for well-established FMCG Companies in Africa (ideally Nigeria), is very much preferred.
6. Have successful experience in lean production management and production site management, with a good exposure to ERP systems deployment and working.
7. Excellent understanding of Quality function working, parameters, drivers in a FMCG Co.
8. Good understanding of R & D Function working and requirements in a FMCG Company.
9. Experience of drawing up annual budgets for the department / projects, monitoring expenses and variables closely.