FMCG Lead Consultant at Mindfield Resources
Views:9018 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Director - Mall Expansion - Real Estate Developer (12-25 yrs)
Our client a leading name among the real estate developers in Saudi are looking to bring on board a Malls Director to lead their Malls expansions projects in Jeddah.
- You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of mall management including but not limited to leasing and tenant relations, business planning and financial management, facilities and operational management and control of all maintenance, inspection and safety functions.
- Key responsibilities will be to develop a structured business plan for the mall covering all key components of mall operation.
- Develop sales and leasing plans to identify new clients and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan, ensure proper tenant mix and zoning within the mall in line with business strategy and market demand and to achieve desired footfall, negotiation of leases both new and renewals across all categories, develop and implement approved procedures and systems across all mall functions to ensure smooth co-ordination / co-operation among various internal departments to facilitate business needs and deliver positive customer and tenant experiences, prepare plans and schedules for regular and periodic maintenance in conjunction with relevant department heads and follow up on quality and execution and take steps to improve customer services inside the mall
- International market experience
- 10+ years in a similar role
- Good understanding of mall operations and associated policies and procedures
- Good understanding of mall marketing, advertisement and promotion
- Knowledge of managing leasing contracts and negotiation, exposure to tender management
- Strong negotiations and sales skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership and decision making qualities are essential
- Possess good English skills (both written and spoken) ability to speak Arabic an advantage
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- A good team player with strong analytical skills
- Able to be trusted with confidential and sensitive company information
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.