Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:282 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Director - M&A - Law Firm (9-11 yrs)
We are looking for someone whose experience has been primarily focused on M&A deals, whether within a leading law firm, venture capital fund or large MNC. This individual needs to have a high degree of judgment and the ability to see the big picture. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and be able to effectively interact with a fair but demanding client base.
- Advice on corporate M&A transactions including acquisitions and disposals of businesses (whether by share sale or business sale), cross border mergers or amalgamations as well as joint ventures involving third parties with FDI.
- Manage the transaction process; Negotiate term sheets, Strategic Partnership Agreements with the counterparty. Advice on structures that are FDI compliant.
- Manage the legal and ABAC due diligence process and ensure risk mitigation is appropriately captured in the documents.
- LL.B. degree from reputable institution.
- 8-10 years of experience doing corporate transactions in a leading law firm and/or major in-house legal environment
- Direct experience leading M&A transactions and good understanding of all regulations pertaining to foreign direct investment (FDI), FEMA, NDI Rules etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with business clients and other members of the legal department