GM Talent Acquisition at Avant Garde Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:855 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Director - Legal - Cash Management & Payment Solutions Firm - LLB/LLM (15-18 yrs)
Qualifications & Skills:
- LLB / LLM with minimum of 15 years of overall experience with a law firm & corporate
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively influence behaviours and outcomes; guide and influence leadership & manage large teams
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Having keen analytical & Problem-Solving skills
- Ability to handle pressure and deadlines
- Having high level of integrity and honesty
- Lead and drive the legal advisory function for the organization across all our offices and business units
- Liaising with internal clients, outside legal counsel, colleagues and staff to manage legal risk, including contractual negotiations, local licensing and regulatory issues, outsourcing arrangements and compliance with relevant laws.
- Identifying and resolving issues relating to the suitability of transactions and external clients, franchise protection and sound management of conflicts of interests.
- Review of legal documentation such as Contracts/ Service Agreements with Clients and Sub Contractors, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Inter-firm memos etc.
- Review of tenders (Request for Proposals) issued by Clients, Proposals and Engagement Letters submitted to the Client.
- Recommend changes required in the above documentation from the legal and functional perspective, suggesting risk-mitigating steps.
- Discussions with client/ client legal departments to negotiate contracts.
- Developing formats /templates for various types of Agreement
- Resolving overall legal matters/issues.
- Ensure that cases/litigation are managed well so that Company interests are protected.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and engage with external lawyers