Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:1790 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Director - Learning & Development/Training - FinTech (10-18 yrs)
Director L&D Training
- We are handling an exciting and challenging opportunity with leading payments and banking technology company that enables businesses in India to collect payments online and make payouts.
- Director for Learning is responsible for driving key learning programs, leadership development and talent processes across the organization.
- It has a reporting into VP, Human Resources.
- Partner with the leaders in developing the strategy and plan for learning solutions
- Ensure assessment protocols & programs are communicated and adopted
- Determine and prioritize specialized training needs and put plans in place to design and deliver through internal or external resources.
- Responsible for building entire spectrum of Onboarding, Talent Management, Performance Management & Learning
- Run a smooth and effective Onboarding framework, including Day 1 program, overall journey for new hires, Onboarding tools & enhancements
- Conduct a quarterly pulse survey of talent reviews & succession planning for all leaders in partnership with People Partners. Provide a view of succession plans & metrics, as well as status for HiPO and diverse population.
- Preferred experience in FinTech & Technology Company.
- Overall 10 to 15+ years of experience in Learning & Development, Training and OD.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.