Director at Quantified HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2145 Applications:652 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:183
Director - Learning & Development - IT Services Firm (14-18 yrs)
On behalf of our client, a 30+ year old IT Managed Services Organization, we are hiring for Director Learning and Development, to be responsible for heading the L&D function.
Key responsibilities include :
- Drive the Learning strategy for the organization - the organisational strategy that articulates the workforce capabilities, skills or competencies required, and how these can be developed, to ensure a sustainable, successful organisation
- Drive a range of learning solutions - for all employees, for managers and leader, the new employee orientation that is compelling and makes the workforce ready for the challenges of the future
- Develop and implement training programs and measure for impact
- Learn from the ecosystem and bring the best practices in to ensure there is a compelling pull to learning.
- Be open to agile learning methodologies, actively advocate for it and help transform the learning culture of the organization
- Design blended learning solutions
- Using digital tools to create flexible and innovative learning programmes
- Applying adult learning theories to ensure employees get the best out of their development and drive participant engagement
- Drive a culture of continuous professional development and learning. Work with partner organizations to figure the - hooks- to make this possible
- Actively engage with the senior leaders and BHR Directors to understand and predict learning needs of the organization
- Manage the operations of the Learning Organization
- Update training programs to ensure that they are current
- Oversee the creation of educational materials, such as online learning modules
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and instructors; investigates the right evaluation criteria for the organization
- Manages metrics and measurements and provides Return on Investment
- Be the external face for the organization with vendors, partners and the associated ecosystem to bring that learning and opportunity to the organization
The ideal candidate has the below knowledge and abilities
- A strong track record of having run L&D teams and organizations before
- Comfortable designing and driving the charter for the L&D org
- Thought leadership balanced with a strong bias for action
- Hands-on leader who is able to work autonomously and strategically
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- High confidence driven by subject matter expertise and experience and ease to deal with senior leadership team
- High learning agility that allows to learn the company's culture and embrace it quickly
- Ability to understand stakeholder needs and engage them periodically to work towards a common goal
- A track record of support for company strategies through developing (not simply implementing) innovative L&D initiatives which are results-oriented and cost effective
- Ability to inspire, motivate and provide a vision. A willingness to roll up your sleeves and demonstrate initiative, results-orientation, with a constant focus on service delivery is critical
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.