Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:2227 Applications:615 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Director - Learning & Development - IT - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (15-21 yrs)
Director Learning and Development
Learning & Development job opportunity in Bangalore with a global IT firm for a professional holding at least 15 years of experience. You will use your experience in building learning strategies, enhancing workforce capabilities, bringing in agile learning methodology, etc. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: A leading, global IT/digital transformation firm providing cloud, storage, networking, end-user and consulting services to millions of customers across the globe.
- Driving the learning strategies that articulates the workforce capabilities
- Developing and driving learning solutions for across levels like; compelling employee orientation
- Developing and implementing training programs & measuring impact
- Advocate agile learning methodologies transforming the learning culture of the organization.
- Design blended learning solutions, using digital tools to create flexible and innovative learning programmes
- Working collaboratively with partner organizations to drive continuous professional development
- Work closely with Leadership teams to predict the learning needs
- Manage learning operations
- Being the first POC for all learning vendor partners & associated ecosystem
- MBA from Tier 1 Business Schools (preferably IIMs)
- IT background is mandatory
- 15+ years of experience
- A strong track record of having run L&D teams and organizations before.
- Comfortable designing and driving the charter for the L&D org
- A track record of support for company strategies through innovative L&D initiatives which are results-oriented and cost effective.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and demonstrate initiative, results-orientation, with a constant focus on service delivery is critical
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.