Leadership Hiring at Executive Search Firm
Views:426 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Director/Lead - Engineering/Technology - Data Analytics - Banking Captive (16-23 yrs)
Director Technology- Data Analytics Engineering Lead- Banking Captive
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Engage with the Business stakeholders, Product Management and Architecture functions to Define/evolve the Data Analytics & Reporting strategy, architecture and roadmap for the domain working with the product management, Architecture, Engineering and production functions
- Engage enterprise architecture to identify synergies, Contribute to the wider domain goals to ensure flow, consistent standards and approach while designing to a common shared framework.
- Bring deep industry knowledge to the Engineering Teams understand problems, leverage design patterns, automation to support a CI and CD pipeline to production and support emergent design within the agreed domain target architecture.
- Evangelize the engineering principle and practices, Contribute to the engineering excellence agenda
- Lead the delivery of high quality software within the SAFE Agile development lifecycle.
- Coach and Manage delivery teams to implement the strategy and roadmap
- Additionally the role will include management and leadership responsibilities, such as:
- Leading and collaborating across teams
- Team & Talent management
- Mentoring and coaching, Leading by example.
- Discovering new techniques and helping others to adopt them
- Drive Relentless/continuous improvements
- Encourage re-use culture
- 16+ years of HANDS-ON experience in architecting/designing, developing scalable reporting solutions, ideally from a banking or product development sector
- Must have expertise on building solution in an Agile development environment , ideally SAFE
- Must have deep expertise in developing home grown and product based reporting solution to meet real-time and analytical use cases
- Must have deep expertise in Services based architecture
- Expertise in data analytics, data visualization and data performance
- Expertise in data warehousing/database knowledge.
- Expertise in developing and delivering reporting solutions on Cloud platforms (openshift, Azure, GCP..etc)
- Experience in Tableau, Jasper, Cognos BI ..etc is plus
- Experience in Java Programming, XML and Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Spring Frameworks and Spring Boot.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) including testing frameworks (Junit, Cucumber, Selenium).
- Experience with the SDLC tools ecosystem (Git, Github, BitBucket, Jenkins/CI system)
- Desirable experience with UI Frameworks (Angular, ReactJS will be preferable).
- Educated to degree level in Computer / Data Science or equivalent qualification or work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to lead discussion with senior stakeholder within business and technology , with attention to details and User Experience