Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:6821 Applications:598 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Director - Investment Operations - Banking (12-16 yrs)
Position : Director - Investment Operations
Company : Position based with a leading global alternative investment manager in Mumbai.
Job Role :
- You will be responsible for end-to-end functioning of Operations group working with Global Head of Operations and the entire management team for operational as well as strategic initiatives for the division.
- Ensuring - operational excellence- across all investment operations activities in the office. This means ensuring the team have a detailed understanding of their workflows and have measures and appropriate supervisory reviews in place to ensure the highest level of process performance.
- Develop and implement a best in class - target operating model- for the office in conjunction with Global Operational goals. This requires a full assessment of people, process, technology and location strategy
- Create a continuous improvement to become a center of excellence for a larger portion of overall workflow across global Investment Operations.
- Be a thought leader across Global Operations and fully own and contribute to the Global team's overall goals and objectives.
- 12+ years experience in asset management/ investment banking/ financial services industry, preferably in offshoring
- Professional qualification of CA/ MBA Finance would be preferable.
- Experience of building and managing offshore teams with strong connectivity to global locations