Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:7532 Applications:726 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Director - Investment Operations - Banking (12-16 yrs)
Position : Director - Investment Operations
Company : Position based with a leading global alternative investment manager in Mumbai.
Job Role :
- You will be responsible for end-to-end functioning of Operations group working with Global Head of Operations and the entire management team for operational as well as strategic initiatives for the division.
- Ensuring - operational excellence- across all investment operations activities in the office. This means ensuring the team have a detailed understanding of their workflows and have measures and appropriate supervisory reviews in place to ensure the highest level of process performance.
- Develop and implement a best in class - target operating model- for the office in conjunction with Global Operational goals. This requires a full assessment of people, process, technology and location strategy
- Create a continuous improvement to become a center of excellence for a larger portion of overall workflow across global Investment Operations.
- Be a thought leader across Global Operations and fully own and contribute to the Global team's overall goals and objectives.
- 12+ years experience in asset management/ investment banking/ financial services industry, preferably in offshoring
- Professional qualification of CA/ MBA Finance would be preferable.
- Experience of building and managing offshore teams with strong connectivity to global locations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.