Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:767 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Director - Internal Communication - BFSI (12-22 yrs)
- The Internal Communications Director directs the development and implementation of all internal communication programs within an organization.
- Leads the design and implementation of communication programs to support and reinforce organizational objectives and complete with regulations.
- Being an internal communications director approves messaging themes and content.
- Leads the collaboration with public relations or corporate communications teams to produce clear and consistent communications.
- Additionally, an Internal communication Director evaluates and selects vendors to provide support services.
- The Internal communication Director manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function.
- Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-functional and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional Infrastructure.