Sr Hr Recruiter at Mind Share Recruitments pvt Ltd
Views:1662 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Director - Internal Audit - Big4 (10-12 yrs)
As an Internal Audit Director in Risk Advisory services (IIC Vertical), you'll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and will be mainly responsible for service delivery including delivery of work products, project and people management, also identify potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young. You will also be required to create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
You'll actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives, consistently drive projects to completion and confirm that work delivered is of a high quality. Under guidance you'll lead teams - or parts of teams - on engagements.
You'll maintain a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, and escalate issues as appropriate. As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
- Participate in & manage Internal Audit & Risk projects for client with a focus on value, cost and risk coverage.
- Help manage financial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders.
- Assisting client executives for project delivery.
- Participate in business development initiatives.
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization.
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff.
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff.
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training Risk professionals.
- Contribute to an educational program to continually develop interpersonal and technical skills of staff.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Develop and manage work plans for project teams, aligned with the project scope. To include: objectives, timelines, milestones, priorities, team member responsibilities, work products, and engagement economics.
- Where a project is part of a larger program: ensure alignment with the program in terms of objectives, timelines, priorities, etc.
- Balance multiple priorities by considering risk, importance, level of urgency, political impacts and other linkages (e.g., focus on the right activities or issues to work on from a range of competing alternatives).
- Monitor teams' progress against the work plan, and regularly update stakeholders on potential overruns and changes; re-negotiate timelines, scope changes and budgets if necessary.
- Develop project work products collaboratively with team members that focus on measurable business impact.
Technical skills requirements:
- Demonstrate the ability to take full responsibility in applying relevant concepts and practices independently in multiple or concurrent engagements of moderate scale and complexity.
- Demonstrate the ability to execute process and control reviews across a broad range of areas (e.g., Purchase to Pay; Sales order to Cash; FSCP; Supply Chain; etc.)
- Demonstrate ability to perform a client risk assessment (including taking account of current trends in IA, develop risk control matrix and internal audit work program and planning).
- Demonstrate the ability to develop an internal control improvement approach for assisting clients.
You'll have knowledge and experience in one or more of Ernst & Young's priority industry sectors:
The above technical skills will have been gained in the Telecommunications Industry, either where you have provided internal audit/internal control services or worked for a telecom company/operator.
Qualification and experience requirements:
- Professional qualification (e.g. CA, ACCA, CIA).
- A minimum of 10 years related work experience in internal audit
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Business or other related field.
- International business experience, preferably with a a Big4 .
- Previous Experience of risk assessments (ERM & governance engagements), data analytics, continuous control monitoring (CCM), financial statements, SOX 404.
Additional skills requirements:
- Proficiency in Arabic language skills is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic.
- Demonstrated track record with a blue chip consulting organization and/or blue chip organization, either within technology or telecommunications.
- Good report writing skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.