Executive - Recruitments at People Powered Solutions Private Limited
Views:795 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Director - Inside Sales/Operations - IT (10-25 yrs)
One of our IT client is recruiting for a Director of Inside Sales Operations to play a key role in delivering best in class digital experiences.
Experience: 10+ years into Sales Operations
Job Location: Goa
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Director of Inside Sales Operations, you are the COO of Sales for a segment of our business. You are the trusted partner with a Sales VP and Sales Director(s) to help identify and execute improvements to sales training, processes, and strategy. We need someone that can think strategically and execute programmatically. Youre able to build relationships within the Sales organization, identify gaps and opportunities, and deliver the resources, tools, and assets the team needs to sell successfully.
Direct reports will include: Sales pipeline team, data analysts
- Identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness by evaluating and implementing solutions to sales technology.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to deliver process improvements, playbooks, toolkits, and skills development.
- Develop data-driven insights and recommendations on pipeline, segmentation and targeting, and sales motion and effectiveness.
- Ensure our new and existing reps are both onboarded and everboarded well; programs, coaching, training, and tools are in place to provide ongoing learning and development.
- Ability to articulate the breadth and benefits of our SaaS product suite to prospective and existing customers.
- Partner with your VP to develop annual goals and on driving day-to-day execution.
- Sales coverage model, territory planning and sales forecasting. Implementation of sales methodologies and best practices
- Able to use both data and intuition to develop simple solutions to complex issues
- Deep passion for sales and coaching
- Strong ability to take initiative
- Can work both independently and in teams, and prioritize time well
- Technically savvy. Very comfortable in Sheets, Slides and G Suite Products
- Nice to have - Working knowledge of CRM Systems & Hubspot
- People Management:Must have 8-10 years of experience in managing teams and cultivating a strong sense of common purpose; demonstrating empathy while holding staff accountable to results.
- Project Management:Must be comfortable and experienced managing multi projects to achieve core projects on time and on budgets while simultaneously creating exceptional experiences for users.
- 10+ years of Inside Sales Operations Experience including 5+ years in B2B SaaS Sales
- Preferably work experience in a software or technology company, ideally from a SaaS + B2B Inside Sales
- Competitive Remuneration
- Company Provided Group Health Insurance
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow.
Please apply with the updated CV & Following details :
Mandate Details Required :-
Current CTC :-
Total Experience :-
Notice Period (can it be negotiable) Last Working Day: