Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:2113 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Director - Information Technology - Agri (15-25 yrs)
Job Summary :
- We are looking for an experienced IT Director to oversee all IT (Information Technology) functions in our company. You will be in charge of a team of IT managers and manage the company's technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems & policies.
- Excellent knowledge in IT & computer systems. Should have a solid technical background, while be able to manage and motivate people. The ideal candidate will be experienced in creating and implementing IT policies and systems that meet objectives.
- The goal is to ensure IT systems that enable people, within the limits of budget, time &specifications of the company.
KRAs of the Role :
1. Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals
2. Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
3. Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
4. Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software
5. Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency.
6. Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management.
7. Coordinate IT managers and supervise, technicians and other professionals to provide guidance.
8. Control budget and report on expenditure
9. Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Proven 15 + years of experience as IT director or similar role.
- Experience in analysis, implementation, and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling the information technology budget.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities.
- MCA, Engineering in computer science or any other relevant qualifications.