Team Lead at Techsist Solution
Views:1424 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Director - Indirect Taxation - Big4 (9-15 yrs)
- Experience in the field of Trade and Customs at a Senior Manager and above level in either the industry or one of the Tier 1 firms practicing in Indirect Tax advisory.
- Should have a good understanding and experience of dealing with Trade and Customs matters relating to international supply chains.
- Needs to have a good conceptual knowledge of Trade relevant I.T. systems, Customs and Export Controls as they apply in multiple countries.
- He/She should have a sound knowledge of the law, rules, practice and judicial precedents relating to Customs and Foreign Trade Policy of India.
- Knowledge and awareness of Transfer pricing vis-a vis Customs Valuation would be an advantage.
- Candidate should have excellent written and oral communication skills and be capable of explaining complex trade topics reflecting in-depth understanding as well as a capacity to simplify concepts.
- She/He should have a high degree of collaboration skills and willingness to learn from others. Proficiency in the use of Office productivity suite (special emphasis on MS Excel) is a must.
- Bachelor in Commerce, Law, Science, Engineering from a reputed Institution in India or abroad or a Chartered Accountant/ Cost accountant or MBA.
- You will work closely with the Partner, Trade and Customs and lead a team of professionals to help clients identify International Trade and Customs opportunities, strengthen Trade Compliance, achieve efficiency and optimization in duties, taxes, import costs, licenses and approvals relating to import and export of goods/services into and from India. You will be expected to display leadership, take independent initiative as well as collaborate with your colleagues across the firm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.