HR Manager at Confidential
Views:6864 Applications:965 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
Director - Human Resources - IT/ITeS (12-15 yrs)
- Evaluate organization vision, mission, structures, processes and people and recommend, design and facilitate implementation of solutions to ensure alignment with the Company's overall direction.
- Creating, compliant HR systems for the company from entry to exit of employees & automate the all processes.
- Creating and re-engineering employee-based systems and processes and ensure that all business divisions remain complaint t the local laws, corporate governance across all offices.
- Creating and implementing HR governance frameworks, employee handbooks for all offices based on the local employment laws.
- Responsible for implementing, enforcing and administering employment regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures at the national and global levels.
- Manage core Performance Management and feedback processes. Develop manager capability on employing these processes and obtaining best in class results.
- Ensure accurate and written job descriptions with clear job accountability, reporting structures and career paths
- Develop training plans and programs; organize training sessions, workshops, and activities
- Establish salary guidelines for hiring and performance evaluations for each job within the organization
- Restructuring and re-engineering the recruitment process of the company.
- Hiring for company's growth & provide recruiting and hiring support by developing recruitment plans.
- Develop employee orientation programs & ensure accurate employee files
- Administration of all corporate and employee benefits and services.
a. Periodic evaluation of programs to ensure the most effective and high-quality programs; administration of all benefits programs
b. Development and distribution of employee benefits packages, handbooks and materials
- Collaborate with management and staff to drive workforce planning initiatives within divisions and department teams.
- Provide proactive guidance and counsel to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
- Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with management staff in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance.
- Coach employees on subjects such as career, leadership and performance development plans, compensation matters and assisting employees during implementation of change management initiatives.