Director - Human Resources - eCommerce Startup (8-12 yrs)
Director HR for a Funded E-Commerce Startup
About Company :
Our client is building digital first, full stack, healthcare platforms working toward one mission: To help Indians lead more fulfilling lives surrounded by wellness and grace. They run two full stake healthcare platforms with consumer first approach to provide integrated care (products & services) and engagement (content & community). Started in May 2020, they are overall 160K+ monthly visitors on their platform.
The company is founded by team of IIMA, IIMK and McKinsey alumni with a decade of experience building, advising and investing in consumer brands.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Drive the end-to-end people manifesto - be the people champion, attract and hire the best talent, and enable our employees to thrive and deliver in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Help achieve high employee-NPS
- Help drive initiatives around culture, integration and making a great place to work
- Spearhead recruitment to attract the best talent. Hands on experience in Tech recruitment.
- Build employer branding, attracting great talent and controlling attrition
- Conceptualize & drive Employee Engagement. Develop and implement innovative engagement schemes and interventions to achieve and sustain high engagement
- Own and Evolve the company's people processes (including Performance Management, Rewards Management, Benefits, Inductions, Succession Planning, Talent Management, Training and Development, Exits).
- Ensure comprehensive HR support is provided to the organization - communicating HR policies, facilitating line management towards higher employee engagement
- Plan and implement HR automation across processes
- Lead the HR team, and enable each team member to drive initiatives
- Hunger to drive the people agenda of a fast-paced and fast-growing startup. High growth comes with its allied flux, and you must have an ability to be comfortable in such an environment
- Experience in driving HR in a fast growing environment
a. Experience of managing different facets of HR (recruitment, performance, culture, etc.)
b. Experience at startups is a big plus
c. Having managed a team is a plus
- Demonstrated success in recruiting high caliber candidates
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage and interact with colleagues across different levels and backgrounds
- A quick learner and influencer
- Strong Analytical skills