Director - Operations at Core Edge Solutions
Views:1816 Applications:671 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Director - Human Resource - Technology Services Firm (14-20 yrs)
We are looking for HR Director - Global for a growing US company based Technology Services Organization
About Company :
The company journey started with Silicon Valley startups to accelerate their product innovations. Over time, we have built core competencies and team strength to make ourselves worthy of serving larger clients, including ISVs, Digital Businesses, and Enterprises. On the spectrum from startups to Enterprises, we understand the needs are different. For example, startups challenge us to be on the bleeding-edge of technologies, while Enterprises want better ecosystem integration and continuity of their business processes.
Strategy / HR Policy:
- Provides strategic HR support related to human capital management that enables stakeholders turn business strategy into business practice and results.
- Drive adherence to HR process, metrics and plan.
- Implement and drive HR programs and in some cases also act as a SPOC for certain critical HR processes
- Own & drive the performance process for the team, in partnership with the business.
- Aligning to different Business and Geos culture and nurturing
- Employee Relations, Engagement & Management
- Acts as key advisor to Business managers & handle their queries and grievances, if any.
- Facilitates development of work culture and climate to meet business and employee needs.
- Driving employee engagement agenda for their teams they support
- Functional/ Process Groups
- Work with the TA team to drive hiring and ensure manpower requirement is met as per TAT.
- Oversee the new employee induction and on-boarding to the team.
- Business Acumen - An ability to understand the business metrics / key drivers to drive appropriate decisions / actions that lead to business results.
- Ability to collaborate with and outside the function to drive results.
- An ability to think outside the box / creative thinking.
- Combined analytical and persuasion skills with a comfort and flexibility level to work of with all levels the organization including senior management
- Ability to analyze human capital data to identify business improvement opportunities
- Excellent organization, written/ verbal communication, analytical, and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building and influence skills. Ability to become the key trusted advisor to Stakeholders
The position demands high level of energy, dedication to work, align to Org vision.team player who will create great work environment
Core Edge Solutions LLP