Talent Acquisition - BP at Goodworker
Views:1212 Applications:370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Director - Human Resource - IT (14-18 yrs)
Join GoodWorker and be part of a team who gives millions of people in India control of their livelihoods.
Millions of skilled workers in India continue to face major challenges finding employment in India. Workers are inevitably reliant on intermediaries, who often fail to deliver on skill-matching and long-term growth prospects for workers.
For the first time ever, we are providing workers in India with a digital, verified biodata through the GoodWorker platform. Workers in India can now be empowered to find jobs more easily, secure their livelihood and establish a formal career. At the same time, employers will also be able to enjoy improved efficiencies and cost benefits in hiring the right worker.
GoodWorker is built on Affinidi, an open and interoperable ecosystem that enables users to have control and ownership over their data.
Both GoodWorker and Affinidi are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are looking for a world-class team to build and scale our startup to reach several million workers by 2025.
This role at GoodWorker provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
Job Location : Bangalore
ROLE PURPOSE :
- We fundamentally believe that in order to build a successful business we need to attract, empower, and retain talents.
- Your role as the Human Resources Director is to help build GoodWorker into the #1 place to work in India.
This is a unique opportunity to lead the evaluation, development and implementation of best-in-class people strategies, build an employer of choice organisation, and support the company to achieve its vision, mission and strategic goals from a people development and culture lens.
- Organization Design
- Resourcing and talent planning
- Performance and reward
- Learning and Development
- Career development
- Empower teams
- Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Quality delivery inside out though value creation and system
- Drive continuous business performance and sustainable success through people development and growth
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Build and promote culture that is aligned with Affinidi's 5 core values :
- Trust, Empowerment, Courage, Bias for Action, and Impact.
- Provide clear and inspirational leadership, partner with senior management, work with global offices and cultures to develop and lead an effective People strategy.
- Align with Global HR and implement HR policies and strategies, organization structure and working towards being the preferred employer of choice in the market.
- Strategic understanding, and operational delivery, of people and development agendas and best in class practices covering attraction, recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, talent management and organisational change and development including culture change and development
- Lead the delivery of the Company's people practices including talent assessment and planning, organization design and development, performance management, and culture development, and contribute as a HR partner to the ongoing development of these practices
- Be the voice of reason among all People and HR practices
- Build and manage a team of dedicated HR and talent acquisition team members
- Employee share option plan (ESOP) administration
- Management of company operations is preferred
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Passionate about building great cultures and empowering teams
- Built and scaled a culture and operations organization in a 0 to 1 experience
- Ability to influence and collaborate with colleagues from all levels
- Have strong depth as a leader within People Development and HR practices
- Credentials as an organizational leader, with deep business acumen, proven ability to understand strategic organizational issues, and lead and influence change
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix structure, demonstrate agility in a fast pace environment, and collaborating with Global office remotely, is a must
- A capable and confident communicator and people manager, with very strong personal presence
- Proven experience at a senior level of leading and inspiring a successful People and Development team in a people and service focused organisation
- Experience of developing and embedding people- focused strategies to deliver commercial and other business objectives
- Experience from successful startups and established corporations, in the high-tech industry strongly preferred
- Ideally 14 to18 years of experience in Human Resource leadership role(s)
- Candidates with Scaling startup (tech) experience will be preferred.
Talent Acquisition Team